An abridged .pdf version of the book The Constituent Museum: Constellations of Knowledge, Politics and Mediation is now available online here via the L’Internationale ‘Bookshelf’.
Edited by John Byrne, Elinor Morgan, November Paynter, Aida Sánchez de Serdio and Adela Železnik, the edited online .pdf version of the book includes
- Table of contents
- Editors’ Introduction byJohn Byrne, Elinor Morgan, November Paynter, Aida Sánchez de Serdio, Adela Železnik
- The Rainbow Wrasse byFrancis McKee
- Negotiating Jeopardy byJohn Byrne
- ‘Give her the tools, she will know what to do with them!’
- Revisiting and Reconstituting Networks from Japan to Beirut to Chile byKristine Khouri and Rasha Salti
You must be logged in to post a comment.